I don’t know about everyone else’s garden but I have had tons and tons of Zucchini this year! I’m starting to run out of ideas on how to use them up. I have been wanting to get creative and try new ways to enjoy one of our favorite vegetables. I have been wanting to try this recipe for quite some time and I finally got around to making some Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips.
These were amazing!! I don’t know why it took me so long to make these Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips. The flavor was amazing and they were quick and easy to make and of course my little 4 year old just had to help me make them! I was even quite shocked that he loved them as much as I did.
First thing you need to do is grab your zucchini from your garden. Wash and pat dry.
Slice zucchini into 1/4″ rounds. Place in bowl and add 2 tbsp of EVOO and evenly coat.
Sprinkle with parmesan mixture on top of zucchini.
Bake at 500 degrees for 15-20 minutes until crispy brown on top and zucchini is tender
- 1-2 zucchini, washed and sliced into ¼" rounds
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Wash and slice zucchini into ¼" rounds.
- Place zucchini into a bowl and evenly coat with EVOO.
- In a separate bowl add the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Evenly coat with bread crumb mixture and place on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and zucchini is tender.
- Serve immediately!