I’m always looking for new recipes to try. I get tired of making the same recipes over and over again and I think we can all agree on this. So I started searching through some of my favorite blogs and I found this recipe from Julie’s Eats & Treats. I knew instantly that I needed to give it try. I loved how this Taco Stroganoff recipe was super easy to make and it was an added bonus that I already had all the ingredients on hand.
- 1 pound hamburger
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 1 can mexi corn, drained
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 8oz bag egg noodles, I used whole wheat noodles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion together, drain grease. Boil and cook noodles according to package. When Beef is done add in taco seasoning, water, cream cheese, mexi corn and cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Add beef mixture into noodles and stir until combined.