One of the best thing about Summer is being able to go camping and all the fun that comes along with Summer. One of my favorite parts of camping is making S’mores! Unfortunately this year we will not be able to get out and go camping. Between my husbands crazy and crappy work schedule and me being 30 weeks pregnant im not really in the mood to sleep on the hard floor and melt in the sun without air conditioning.
I still wanted it to feel like we are camping so during a family barbecue I decided to make these S’more Brownies!
There wasn’t even a crumb left over in the dish after these came out!
The graham cracker crust smothered in delicious brownies was the best. Then to cover them in marshmallows, chocolate bar and more graham crackers just made these S’More Brownies that much better!!
The only bad part!
This will be my last dessert recipe on the blog for awhile. I found out I have Gestational Diabetes and I really need to watch what I eat so I can have a healthy remaining pregnancy! No more yummy desserts.
I’m glad these were my last dessert to have for 10 weeks.
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 box favorite brand brownie, Follow directions on box. I used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies
- 1 Hersheys Chocolate Bar
- 2 Graham Crackers, broken up into bite size pieces
- 1.5 cups mini marshmellows
- Place graham crackers in food processor until finely chopped. Add in melted butter and pulse until combined. Place graham cracker mixture in a greased 13x9 dish. Press down into pan evenly. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Make brownies according to package. Pour on top of graham cracker crust and bake. The last 5 minutes of brownies baking remove from oven. Add chocolate pieces, graham crackers and marshmallows and bake remaining 5 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
LINKING TO THESE GREAT PARTIES!