I came across this recipe a few weeks back and I have itching to make it for the longest time! I have an obsession with Jello Pudding in cookies so I knew right away that I would fall in love with these Jello cookies!
I got this fabulous recipe from the great mother daughter duo over at Tastes of Lizzy T. They were definitely on to something when they started this recipe!
I of course had to take half of the cookies to my work!! Otherwise I would have eaten the entire 3 dozen to my self.
These cookies are super sweet but also satisfying at the same time!
The added 4th of July colors make these Red, White & Blue Jello Cookies that much more fun with the holiday coming soon! Perfect for those family BBQ’s!
- 1 box white cake mix (I only had yellow on hand and it was fine)
- 1 small box jello- I choose strawberry
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container Cream Cheese frosting
- Food coloring, optional
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients together with hand mixer until well combined. Place 1 inch cookie dough balls on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 11-13 minutes. Cool completely on cookie rack before frosting.