Now that Fall is here I have pumpkin on the brain!!!!
These are by far the best Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting you will ever have, they are simply amazing!!!
My coworker brought these to work about a year or so ago, and to this day everyone still talks about them. They are so moist, full of pumpkin flavor and to make them even better the frosting….oh man that frosting absolutely completes them!
These Pumpkin Bars are definitely a crowd pleaser and they feed a big group. But if you are like me and simply just want to satisfy your pumpkin craving then go ahead and make these pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. They also bring a great aroma of pumpkin into your home!
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups pumpkin (1 lg can or 2 small cans)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanillla
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin together. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda together and add to wet ingredients until well combined. Pour batter into a sprayed jelly roll pan or 2 13x9 pyrex pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and butter together until combined. Add in powdered sugar one cup at a time, then add vanilla. Spread on pumpkin bars evenly.
- Place bars in refrigerator until chilled. I personally think they taste better chilled but at room temperature is fine as well.