I love this time year! I love the temperatures changing and all the leaves turning bright fall colors! Then comes all the smells pumpkin. HELLO pumpkin season! I love trying new recipes and this Pumpkin Banana Bread is amazing its even better when I added in some chocolate chips!
The best thing about this Pumpkin Banana Bread is its super moist and filled with great flavor! My kids loved it and wanted to eat it for breakfast.
Mix together butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla, until smoothed
Add in mashed banana and pumpkin puree
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice
Pile on the chocolate chips. We love mini chocolate chips!
Divide batter equally into 2 baking loafs or I used 4 mini loaf pans. I have always lined my pans with wax paper, its perfect for easy clean up.
Bake until nice and golden brown.
- 1¼ cup softened butter
- 4 large egg
- 1⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl cream together butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla
- Mix in pumpkin and banana
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly mix into cream mixture
- Add in chocolate chips
- Divide batter evenly between baking loafs