Here is another great recipe for my chocolate chip cookie obsession. I absolutely love pudding cookies. They make the moist, soft and flavorful cookie, hands down!
I have always struggled to bake cookies for as long as I can remember. I was one of those ladies that would buy the pre-made cookie dough and act as if I spend hours in the kitchen. I personally blame it on the altitude because they ALWAYS go flat and crispy. But when I add the pudding packet they actually look and taste like a real cookie. I have said it over and over again my love for pudding cookies! They will honestly be the best cookie you ever experience!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Cream together eggs, butter and sugars. Next add in dry vanilla pudding mix until combined. Next add flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Add chocolate chips in by hand. Roll into balls and place on a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Remove for pan and let cool.