“This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
I have been dreading this day for the longest time! I have heard potty training little boys is little bit more complicated then with little girls. But since we have baby #2 on the way I would like to get on the potty training wagon before she arrives. Because we all know it will be nice to not have 2 kids in diapers!!
This is why I was so excited to give Pampers Easy Ups a try.
But first you need to know if your child is ready to start potty training. Here a few signs we have noticed that he might ready to start sitting on the potty.
1. They start to become more independent. They get excited when they do something and you praise them.
2. They wake up from nap time or bedtime and they are dry. Which means they are starting to be able to hold their bowels and bladder.
3. Interested when parents or siblings go potty. They enjoy helping us flush the toilet.
4. When they let us know when they are wet or if they have pooped.
To help us get started on the potty training wagon I wanted to make sure it was going to be fun for my son. So we got him his own little potty, potty books, potty chart with lots of stickers and of course some Pampers Easy Ups to help him make it to his potty on time. He loved his Pampers Easy Ups because they had Diego from Dora’s Explorer on them! I even got a little jar of M&M’s so when he did go potty he was rewarded with a small treat and a sticker along with mom doing the happy potty dance.
My son insisted on being alone in the bathroom so I moved all the rugs and shut the door with just a big enough crack that I could watch him in the mirror. After about 10 minutes he came running out. I looked inside his potty and he went pee!!!!! We both did a happy dance!
But, honestly can it really be this easy! First time on the potty and he actually goes pee. I guess time will only tell if it was really this easy. Either way I am happy and we are making progress and I am one proud mama!!!
Here are some great facts about Pampers Easy Ups
· Easy Ups provide outstanding leak protection – even overnight – so your toddler can have uninterrupted summer fun.
· Easy Ups have an absorbent core that holds 25% more than the other leading training pant, which means fewer leaks!
· Easy Ups have a more underwear-like look and feel, with fun graphics your toddler will love to wear!
So are you convinced yet to give these a Easy ups a try?
Well how about a giveaway to get you all excited to start potty training!
Estimated value $100.00
If you want to hear more great stories and tips on Potty Training with #PampersEasyUps come on over to our Twitter Party on Tuesday June 10th at 9pm EST.
Plus you have another great chance to win some even more awesome prizes!
100 ct Easy Ups,Sesame Street Portable Potty
100 ct Easy Ups, Baby BanZ Sun Protective Beach Tent
100 ct Easy Ups, Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike
100 ct Easy Ups, Splash Zone Spray N Splash Inflatable Water Park
To participate, follow your hosts @DoubleDutyDivas, @BridgetteLA, @CeceliaMecca @AngieKcom @WhatMommiesNeed @RamblingChick, and our sponsor @Pampers.
Follow along with Pampers to hear more great stories and offers!!