Hi everyone! I’m Erin from DelightfulEMade, and I’m coming over to share my favorite hot-dip with all of you. This Loaded Pizza Dip is the perfect hot dip for a party, a get-together with friends, or just hanging out watching football or your fave TV show. Loaded with lots of goodies like cream cheese, pizza sauce, peppers, olives and pepperoni, its amazing treat!
We love having people over to our house – especially during football season. We are big college football fans here, and love to enjoy the weeks best games with friends and family. There are a couple things that are always necessary when watching football. An ample amount of drinks, and a great dip or appetizer. This Loaded Pizza Dip definitely fits the bill, as its the perfect way to feed a crowd or just you and your family!
Everything about this dip is fantastic! It includes a seasoned cream cheese base, mozzarella and jack cheeses, pizza sauce, pepperoni, peppers, olives and topped with more cheese. You pop it in the oven, and when it comes out, you can dive right in with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips or your favorite dip delivery system. Its gooey, melty cheese is amazing, and paired with the other toppings, its the perfect hot dip. 😉 The ingredients come together wonderfully, and it tastes just like your enjoying a slice of your favorite pizza!
This dip is super-easy to make. You can even put it together before the big game, keep it in the fridge and the pop it in the oven once you and your friends are ready for a snack. Here’s how easy it comes together:
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 c. shredded Mexican blend cheese (jack blend)
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced olives, drained
- Crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, or pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder. Spread cream cheese mixture on to the bottom of a pie plate or medium casserole dish. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozarella cheese and 1 c. of the Mexican blend cheese on top of the cream cheese. Top the cheeses with the pizza sauce, green peppers, and olives. Lastly, top with the last cup of the mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels or your favorite crunchy item.
I hope you get to enjoy this dip the next time you want to watch your favorite game, binge watching a new favorite TV show, or hosting a fun get-together with friends. It’s always great to have an awesome snack to accompany the fun times we’re having with each other. Enjoy!
Erin is the author and creator of the blog Delightful E Made. Erin takes great joy in cooking, baking, creating and sharing all the greatness that food brings to our lives and how it connects us as friends, family and community. You can visit her site at DelightfulEMade.com.