I hope you are all ready to have your socks knocked off!! I had a friend make this Loaded Cauliflower recipe a few months back and I have been thinking about it every since. Well I finally got around to making it the other night for a family party! I can’t believe how quick and east it was to make!
Personally you can’t go wrong with bacon and cheese on anything! My husband suggested that we add jalapeno. I am not a big jalapeno fan. I like the flavor jalapeno gives but I can’t just eat them like he does. I kept them whole so those who didn’t like them could pick them off. Even if you don’t like them it, they do give the Loaded Cauliflower a nice added flavor!
- 1 large head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- ½ cup Mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cut into chunks
- jalapeno, optional
- Boil cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine mayo, sour cream, 1 cup shredded cheese and half of crumbled bacon. Drain cauliflower and add to mixture, then combine. Lightly spray 11x9 baking dish and add cauliflower. Add remaining cheese and bacon. Add sliced jalapenos if desired. Bake for 20 minutes
- *I like cheese and bacon so I did add a little extra on top