This Fruit Pudding Salad is one of those quick recipes that turns into a huge crowd pleaser! This fruit pudding salad is beyond easy that even my 2 year old could probably make it. It is the perfect salad to bring along to those family parties or even better to those summer barbecues that are approaching us very soon. Is anyone else ready for Summer to come? I have been itching to play out in the sun all day long and soak up the sun! The late nights watching all the neighbor kids playing together in the font yards while the parents sit back and relax. Yup im beyond ready!!
This fruit salad is filled with pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, fresh apples and bananas and the best part shredded coconut! I love anything involving coconut!
- 1 (20oz) can pineapple chunks or tidbits with juice
- 1 (11oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16oz) can fruit cocktail with juice
- 1 (3-3.4oz) pkg instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 banana's, sliced
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 apple, diced (optional)
- fresh grapes (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and coconut; stir till combined. Add in lemon pudding mix and stir well until combined. Pudding will set in the fruit juices. At this point you can add in apple and grapes. I usually save the bananas till the very last, since they tend to get mushy faster. Let sit for 5 minutes then serve. Keep leftovers in refrigerator.
- Makes about 6.5 cups