It’s 5 o’clock! You just walk in the door from a long day at work! The kids are hungry and grumpy and you have no idea what to make for dinner!!
Well ladies and Gentleman this Easy Chicken Alfredo recipe is the winner! Its super easy, I can have dinner on the table in about 30 minutes. Everykid loves pasta, chicken and I was even able to sneak in some veggies. I love meals that are full of color, makes me happy knowing my family is getting a variety of vegtables.
The original Easy Chicken Alfredo recipe was for a slow cooker but I didn’t have the time. So I simply modified it just a little bit and I think it turned out great. It has now become a family favorite and even the leftovers are just as good as the day before.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1" inch chunks
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup baby carrots, chopped or whole
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, I used light
- 1 package wide egg noodles
- Combine chicken, spices and olive oil and cook on Medium heat until almost done. Next add veggies and garlic in with chicken and reduce heat and cover. Let veggies steam while chicken is continuing cooking. (With the lid you will have condensation, if you need to add a little bit of water while cooking) Cook noodles according to package. When chicken is no longer pink and veggies are tender add your alfredo sauce until heated. Add in noodles and stir until coated.