Where do I even start!! This was by far the best zucchini anythingI have ever tried!! My husband was even love with it, and he still doesn’t believe me that there was zucchini inside. The flavors are bursting together and its super moist. Then to top it off, the cinnamon glaze frosting drizzled all over. Seriously this cake was the best I have ever had in a long long time!!
I came across this recipe on Pinterest when my garden was over flowing with Zucchini I have got to give Julie over at Julieseatandtreats.com all the credit for this fantastic recipe!!!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup zucchini, shredded
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp milk
- Spray and lightly flour your bundt pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each. Mix in vanilla and melted butter and mix until well combined. In a small bowl add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to batter until combined. Add in zucchini.
- In a small bowl, mix ingredients together for the swirl. Pour a third of the batter into bundt pan. Sprinkle half of the swirl on top. Top with more batter and remaining swirl. Add the the remaining batter on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool.
- Combine ingredients together for the cinnamon glaze. Drizzle on top of cooled cake. I would recommend doubling the glaze!
Making Monday Melt in your mouth Mondays Mix It Up Monday Moonlight and Mason Jars Mom’s Monday Mingle Mop it up MondayRecipe Sharing Monday Share your stuff Tuesday Marvelous Mondays Pin It Monday Terific Tuesday Watch out, Martha In & Out of the Kitchen Pintastic Tuesday Take-a-look Tuesday Tasty Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays Totally Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Talent Show Two cup Tuesday Turn it up Tuesday Your Gonna Love It Bloggers Digest Creative Wednesdays Sugar and Dots Gooseberry Patch Recipes Moonlight and Mason Jars Kitchen Meets Girl Polkadots on Parade Rock and Share Riverton Housewives Show and Share Whatever Wednesdays Creative Princess Wine’d down Wednesday Whatsits Wow Me Wednesdays Sugar Spice & Everything Nice Sweet Wednesday Two girls and a party What’s Cookin Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday Your Creative Timeout Wonderful Wednesday A Crafty Soiree Blog Strut Create It Thursday Crafty Thursday Obsession Full Plate Thursday One More Time Whats cooking love Show your Stuff Show Off Your Stuff Weekend Creative Weekend Retreat Thursday Treasures Think Tank Thursday A peek into my paradise Best of Weekend Crafty Friday Frenzy Fabulous Friday Blog Hop Flaunt it Friday Friday Favorite Foodie Friends Friday Freedom Fridays Friday Follow Along Fun Friday blog hop Kitchen fun Pin Junkie TGIF BLOG HOP TGIF Link Party Weekend Potluck What’s shakin