I love Fall! I don’t know if it has to do with the cooler temperatures, the leaves changing or the amount of pumpkin dishes I get to create. But with all seriousness this is by far the best pumpkin bread I have ever made or even tried!! I’m not going to lie, im pretty sure I ate the entire loaf to myself!! It was so moist and the pumpkin and chocolate ratio was perfect.
- 2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp gloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cup white sugar
- 6 ounce vanilla yogurt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 can pumpkin puree, 15 ounce can
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, plus a few extra for the top
- Combine flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together and set aside. In a mixing bowl combine the brown sugar and white sugar together. Add in yogurt, eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, not to over mix. Slowly stir in chocolate chips. (If you add 1 Tbsp of flour to your chocolate chips it help stop the chips from sinking to the bottom of bread while baking)
- Spray 2 9x5 loaf pans. Divide the batter between to the two loafs equally.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Check with toothpick to see if done. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan and let sit until cooled.
Bouquet of Talent Flamingo Toes Raising Imperfection Let’s GetSocialSunday Scrumpticious Sundays Sweet and Savoury Sugar and Slice Sumo’s sweet stuff Super Sunday Tried and True Melt in your mouth Mondays Mix It Up Monday Moonlight and Mason Jars Mom’s Monday Mingle Mop it up onday Recipe Sharing Monday Marvelous Mondays Pin It Monday Terific Tuesday Watch out, Martha Totally Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Talent Show Your Gonna Love It Take-a-look Tuesday Tasty Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays Kitchen Meets Girl Polkadots on Parade Riverton Housewives Show and Share Whatever Wednesdays Creative Princess Whatsits
Wow Me Wednesdays Sugar Spice & Everything Nice Two girls and a party
What’s Cookin Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday