There is nothing I enjoy better then a quick and easy dinner! Especially when its late and the family is hungry. Well this recipe is perfect. Its beyond tasty and really quick to throw together. The bonus part is that most of the ingredients I already had at home so it didn’t involve going to the store.
- 1 pound ground hamburger
- 1 tbsp chili seasoning, or combine your favorite spices together
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 4oz can jalapenos, optional
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15oz can chili beans
- 1 pounds elbow macaroni
- 1½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- dash of salt and pepper
- In a skillet cook hamburger, onion and garlic together; drain fat. While cooking hamburger cook noodles according to package. Add the tomatoes, seasonings and beans to hamburger and simmer for 30 minutes. Next add the cooked noodles to mixtures and cover with cheddar cheese.
A peek into my paradise Foodie Friends Friday Freedom Fridays Fun Friday blog hop Weekend Retreat Weekend Social Mix What’s shakin Finding the pretty & Delicious Saturday Night Fever Show & Tell Show Off Weekend Show Stopper Saturday Strut your Stuff Saturday Super Saturday Show and Tell Sweet and Savory The Weekend Creative Weekend Potluck Will Cook For Smiles Bouquet of Talent Flamingo Toes Homemaker on a Dime Raising Imperfection Let’s Get Social Sunday Scrumpticious Sundays Sweet and Savoury Mealtime Monday Melt in your mouth Mondays Mix It Up Monday Moonlight and Mason Jars Mom’s Monday Mingle Mop itupMonday RecipeSharing MondayMarvelous Mondays Pin It Monday Terific Tuesday Watch out, Martha All My Bloggy Friends Back For Seconds social Empty Your Archive Link Party Tuesday In & Out of the Kitchen Take-a-look Tuesday Tasty Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays Totally Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Talent Show Two cup Tuesday Your Gonna Love It Gooseberry Patch Recipes Kitchen Meets Girl Polkadots on Parade Riverton Housewives Show and Share Whatever Wednesdays Creative Princess Whatsits Wow Me Wednesdays Sugar Spice & Everything Nice Two girls and a party What’s Cookin Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday