Here is another fantastic recipe I got off of Pinterest. I love when I find fast and quick recipes. I also just so happened to have a rotisserie chicken sitting in the fridge that I needed to use up and it was a perfect! If your like my family we love anything with ranch and we consider it an added bonus when we add bacon on top. The bacon makes the perfect addition to this fantastic recipe.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups rotesserie Chicken, shredded
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In same pot melt butter and add flour and stir. Cooking flour for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk. Continue cooking until sauce thickens. Stir in ranch dressing mix and cheese, stirring until cheese is completely melted, add in the chicken, bacon and pasta until combined.
Totally Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Talent Show Your Gonna Love It Take-a-look Tuesday Tasty Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays Kitchen Meets Girl Polkadots on Parade Riverton Housewives Show and Share Whatever Wednesdays Creative Princess Whatsits Wow Me Wednesdays Sugar Spice & Everything Nice Two girls and a party What’s Cookin Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday A peek into my paradise Foodie Friends Friday Freedom Fridays Fun Friday blog hop Weekend Retreat Weekend Social Mix What’s shakin Finding the pretty & Delicious Saturday Night Fever Show & Tell Show Off Weekend Show Stopper Saturday Strut your Stuff Saturday Super Saturday Show and Tell sweet and Savory The Weekend Creative Weekend Potluck Bouquet of Talent Flamingo Toes Homemaker on a Dime Raising Imperfection Let’s Get Social Sunday Scrumpticious Sundays Sweet and Savoury