This Fruit Pudding Salad is one of those quick recipes that turns into a huge crowd pleaser! This fruit pudding salad is beyond easy that even my 2 year old could probably make it. It is the perfect salad to bring along to those family parties or even better to those summer barbecues that are approaching us very soon. Is anyone else ready for Summer to come? I have been itching to play out in the sun all day long and soak up the sun! The late nights watching all the neighbor kids playing together in the font yards while the parents sit back and relax. Yup im beyond ready!!
- 1 head of romaine, chopped
- ½ head cabbage, chopped
- 2-3 carrots, shredded or julienne
- Slivered Almonds
- Chow Mein Noodles
- Green Onion, Optional
- This is were I made the alteration. You can either bake or fry the chicken, I baked
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- ½ corn flakes, shhh I used bran flakes
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1½ Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup light mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ tsp Sesame Oil
- Wash and chopped your lettuce, cabbage, carrots and green onion and place in a big bowl. Add your almonds and chow mein noodles, and set aside.
- Mix egg and milk together in a bowl. In a separate bowl add the flour, salt and pepper. On a plate lay out your flakes and crumble. I like to pound my chicken out so its even throughout. Dip your chicken in the egg, dip in flour and roll around in the bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until juices run clear. When done let the chicken rest for 3 minutes and the slice.
- While your chicken is cooking. In a small bowl add your honey, rice wine vinegar, mayo, mustard and sesame oil and whisk together until combined.
- Place the chicken and dressing with the bowl of lettuce and toss until evenly coated and enjoy!
Navajo Tacos with Homemade Scones
Scone Recipe click here
1 pound hamburger
Tomatoes, we used my Pico De Gallo
Ranch Dressing, optional
Cook hamburger like you would make taco meat. Cook the scones according to directions.
When done stack you Navajo taco with your favorite toppings.
Everyone in my family likes them different. I like mine like the picture were my husband likes chili and cheese on his. So you can really mix it up and try all new kinds of navajo tacos.