I have had this new obsession with Buffalo flavor anything! I never really cared much for the bufflao flavor when I was younger but now im loving it! Last week I was not in the mood to cook anything for dinner. I know big shocker!! Well I came up with this quick Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. The recipe was super fast to throw toghether and it will become a regular in our house.
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, I use Monterey Jack
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- Ranch or Blue Cheese sauce for dipping, optional
- Cook chicken until done, then shred. Add cream cheese and buffalo sauce to chicken and combine. Spread a spoonful of chicken mixture on tortilla and sprinkle on the cheese. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down on baking sheet. If you need to use a toothpick to hold together. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until desired crispness.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese.