It’s not very often when me and the husband have an entire weekend off together with nothing to do! Our weekends usually consist of at least one of us working a Saturday so we usually only have a Sunday together. Lucky for me this week we had a 4 days off together to be lazy, running around to get errands done, mama even got a herself a new elliptical trainer. While we were out and about we went to lunch at local Pizza company. I thought it was very ironic that after we purchased my elliptical we went across to the street to the Pizza restaurant. I hope the employees weren’t judging…lol! I let my husband pick the pizza choice this time. My husband decided to order this Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza, I was a little worried at first because im not a big fan of the buffalo sauce flavor.
Well ever since this day a week ago. I have been craving for some Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza. I thought to my self why do we have to order pizza to enjoy it all the time. So I thought to myself let’s make this Buffalo Chicken Ranch Pizza at home. I mean, how hard can it really be. Well folks, we hit gold! This was by far the best pizza I have had in long time. When I started to make my Buffalo Chicken Ranch pizza I decided to add some bacon and cilantro on top verses the first time we had. Because let’s face it everything tastes better with bacon on top! To be honest I think my homemade version tastes alot better then $17.50 we paid at the restaurant.
The great thing about this recipe you can make it as hard or as easy as would like. You can make your own crust or make or buy the premade pizza crust.
- Pizza crust, pre-made or homemade
- 2 cups mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Frank's Buffalo Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Ranch, plus extra for dipping or drizzling on top
- 1 chicken breast, grilled or boiled, I marinated mine in Buffalo sauce then grilled
- 3-4 strip bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion
- Lay your pizza crust out. Spread buffalo sauce and ranch on top of pizza crust. Spread mozzarella cheese on top. Add chopped chicken, red onion, bacon and cilantro. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. You can either drizzle ranch on top or dip pizza in the ranch.