I absolutely love breakfast. It is my favorite meal of the day and its also the most important meal of the day. But that also means we don’t always have the time to have a healthy and nutritious breakfast, which leads to either not eating, grabbing something unhealthy or stopping at the drive through at McDonalds. Well this is one of my favorite go to breakfasts because you are eating something healthier and more fulfilling to help you get through the day. Plus its nice to eat it with your hand and the kiddos can eat while you are driving them to school and not make a huge mess in the back seat.
Plus you can make a whole bunch and freeze them and cook them in the microwave in the morning.
- This recipe is for 2 pockets. Adjust to how many you want to make.
- 2 medium soft tortilla's
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp of milk
- Salt/pepper, optional
- ham, bacon, veggies. optional
- Scrabble eggs with milk and cook in skillet, adding veggies and meat cooking until done. Divide mixture evenly between the two tortilla shells in the center of the shell. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese on top of eggs. Fold the corners from the sides into each other to form a pocket. (will look like an envelope) Place seam side down on panini maker. I lightly sprayed with I can't believe its not butter to give it little extra crisp. Cook for about 3 minutes or until as crispy as you would like.
- Either eat plain, dunk in ketchup or hot sauce. Or my personal favorite mix the 2 together and make spicy ketchup!
Block Party Bouquet of Talent Flamingo Toes Homemaker on a Dime Raising Imperfection Let’s Get Social Sunday Random Recipe Roundup Scrumpticious Sundays Share the Love Sunday Sweet and Savoury Sugar and Slice Sumo’s sweet stuff Super Sunday Tried and True Let’s Mingle Monday Making Monday Manic Monday Mealtime Monday Melt in your mouth Mondays Mix It Up Monday Moonlight and Mason Jars Mom’s Monday Mingle Mop it up Monday Recipe Sharing Monday Share your stuff Tuesday Marvelous Mondays Pin It Monday Terific Tuesday Watch out, Martha Back For Seconds social Empty Your Archive Link Party Tuesday In & Out of the Kitchen Pintastic Tuesday Take-a-look Tuesday Tasty Tuesdays Tasteful Tuesdays Totally Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Talent Show Two cup Tuesday Turn it up Tuesday Your Gonna Love It Creative Wednesdays Sugar and Dots Gooseberry Patch Recipes Kitchen Meets Girl Polkadots on Parade Riverton Housewives Show and Share Whatever Wednesdays Creative Princess Wine’d down Wednesday Whatsits Wow Me Wednesdays Sugar Spice & Everything Nice Sweet Wednesday Two girls and a party What’s Cookin Wednesday Whimsy Wednesday Your Creative Timeout Wonderful Wednesday A Crafty Soiree Blog Strut Create It Thursday Crafty Thursday Obsession Full Plate Thursday One More Time Whats cooking love Show your Stuff Show Off Your Stuff Weekend Creative Weekend Retreat Thursday Treasures Think Tank Thursday A peek into my paradise Best of Weekend Flaunt it Friday Friday Favorite Foodie Friends Friday Freedom Fridays Fun Friday blog hop Happy Frigay Kitchen fun Pin Junkie TGIF BLOG HOP TGIF Link Party Weekend Potluck Weekend Social Mix What’s shakin