If you like white chocolate then you’ll love this decadent winter drink! Made with rich white chocolate, whole milk and flavored with almond syrup, it will be your new favorite hot beverage on a cold night!
As the days get shorter, and the weather becomes cold and blustery, nothing hits the spot more than a delicious cup of hot chocolate. This Almond White Hot Chocolate is no exception. The combination of white chocolate with the almond flavoring is divine and when topped with whipped cream, white chocolate chunks and slivered almonds, its simply heavenly!
This delicious winter beverage is really easy to make. You’ll begin by heating whole milk (or your milk preference) in a small saucepan. Add your white chocolate chips, and heat on low. The white chocolate will melt and it will begin to smell wonderful!
Once the milk and chocolate mixture comes to a low simmer, remove from the heat and add your syrup flavoring! Pour into your favorite mugs, and top with delicious whipped cream, white chocolate chips and slivered almonds. I’m tellin’ ya, you’re in for a treat!
Forget the dry, powdery mix – making this Almond White Hot Chocolate from scratch is so much better. The few minutes it takes will be completely worth it. Here’s the easy recipe:
- 2 c. whole milk (or a milk of your preference)
- ½ c. white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ c. almond flavored coffee syrup
- whipped cream
- white chocolate chips
- sliced or slivered almonds
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate, sugar and salt. Heat the mixture on medium low heat. Whisk the milk continually, as the chocolate will begin to melt. Continue whisking until it comes to a low simmer. Do NOT boil, as the milk and chocolate will scorch/burn in the pan. Once brought to a low simmer, remove from heat and whisk in the almond syrup. Pour into mugs and top with your favorite toppings.
As you can see, this delicious drink comes together in no time! This almond drink is wonderful enjoyed with almond biscotti, cookies, or even a shot of your favorite creme liquor!
As the nights get colder, and the snow begins to fall, enjoy a delicious cup of Almond White Hot Chocolate. I know I definitely will!
If you liked this recipe, here are a couple other recipes from Delightful E Made that you’re sure to enjoy:
Caramel Coffee Toddy by DelightfulEMade.com